Are you looking at kitting out a studio or purchasing home Pilates apparatus? Then you’ll be acutely aware of the high costs involved. Align-Pilates changes this and you can see this for yourself at our Open Day on 16th & 17th May 2015 and also by booking a private demo.
Live & Breathe Pilates and Align-Pilates are delighted to announce a partnership where we are now their Official Showcase Studio in Ireland.
We have confirmed Open Days with the Align-Pilates team on 16th & 17th of May 2015. The full range of Align-Pilates equipment will be available to view and to test drive by appointment. During your appointment you will be able to:
- Discuss, see & try the new Align-Pilates range before you buy
- Avail of exclusive discounts on large equipment on the day
- Get a free pair of ToeSox for those that book into and attend the Open Day
As part of the Open Day we are also promoting:
- Pre-launch of the brand New C1 Reformer. A light commercial reformer for €1,350+VAT!
- Launch of the 2nd generation A2 Refomer, the A2R, which not only offers design enhancements but is now configured to make delivery to Irish studios affordable and manageable!
- A selection of Pilates-Mad accessories & ToeSox at a 50% discount on a ‘when they are gone, they’re gone offer’ to buy on the day
- Show offers for studio apparatus
Appointments are limited and are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Align-Pilates apparatus is the result of over 7 years development
- Solid construction and superb build quality
- Significantly more affordable than other brands
- Modular design so you can build your studio gradually e.g. A2 and A2R Reformer legs can be changed for 3 different height settings – low, standard and rehab
- Distributed from the UK so shorter lead times
- Easier logistics and handling – no exorbitant freight and duty charges as the product is shipped within the EU
- Apparatus assembly has been designed to be straightforward and fast
Align-Pilates can substantially reduce the cost of setting up and the viability of running a Pilates studio. The savings on many imported brands can be as much as 50% as a result of huge savings on freight and duty charges, no middle men or high corporate overheads.
Align-Pilates offers a complete range of Pilates studio apparatus including;
- Arc barrels
- A2 Full Cadillac
- A2, A2R & C1 Reformers
- Combo chair
- Half Cadillac
- Ladder barrel
- Rotational disks
- Spine corrector / Step Barrel
- Wall unit
View the 12 page <a “brochure” href=”http://online.flipbuilder.com/Mad/pirj/”>studio apparatus catalogue.
Try Before You Buy
We are very impressed with the Align-Pilates range and we think you will be too. We offer a service where you can book a private appointment to come in and try out and demo the apparatus in our studio.
We are open 6 days a week and provide 30 minute appointments to try out and assess the apparatus with an instructor. Appointments are bookable here. Any appointment costs are refundable with purchase.
Live & Breathe Pilates have been in business for 10 years and have run a successful Pilates studio in Dublin city centre since 2012. After realising more affordable options were needed for both apparatus and teacher training, we continue to work closely with third parties to provide world class training courses as well as affordable studio apparatus and small equipment options. We also offer small equipment for sale in the studio.