We are serious about maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for both our clients and our teachers.
We ask that you
- Never come to the studio if you feel unwell or exhibit any COVID-19 (Coronavirus) symptoms
- Do not come to the studio within 14 days of returning from foreign travel
- Please take your temperature before coming to the studio
- Clients must wear face masks throughout their visit to the studio
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled session
- Wait in reception until your teacher calls you
- Let us know immediately if you feel unwell while in the studio
- Minimise the number of errands you run prior to coming to the studio
- Arrive already changed where possible
- Minimise the number of personal belongings you have with you
- Wash / sanitise your hands before and after your session
- Adhere to the Zones as laid out in the studio
- Maintain physical distancing
- Wear fresh, clean, grippy socks if using equipment for safety and hygiene reasons
- Wear fresh, clean socks for mat classes
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing, ideally with a tissue that can then be disposed of. Do not use your hand, or if you do, wash immediately before touching any surfaces
- Use contactless payments
- Bring your own water
- Clean any equipment or mat you use during your session
We advise Very High Risk and High Risk clients to continue classes and sessions online.
We are following all government guidelines and are taking measures to ensure we are all safe, including:-
- Phased re-opening
- Thorough and regular cleaning as well as regular disinfection of the studio
- Providing hand sanitisers throughout the studio for use before, during and after your session
- Teachers will maintain distancing with no hands on teaching
- Providing information on COVID-19 symptoms, hand washing and hygiene techniques
- Breaking the studio into ‘Zones’ to ensure physical distancing during sessions
- Limiting the number of people in the studio at any given time
- Allowing extra time between sessions and classes
- Thorough wipe down of equipment after each use
- Keeping adequate air flow throughout the studio
- Teachers will be wearing face guards when teaching when needed
- Requirement for clients to wear masks will be based on current government guidelines
If you have any questions or concerns about our studio policies that you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact us.
Our COVID-19 Response Plan is available for your perusal on request.
Please also review our studio policies for more details on how we use ensure the studio is a pleasant and safe environment for you and our teachers.