We recommend an initial assessment prior to joining our group classes so we can assess and make recommendations on the best class to match your goals.
After your initial assessment, if you’re just getting started with Pilates our Foundation Courses and Classes are designed with beginners in mind.
We offer both Mat and Reformer Group Foundation classes as well as offering One to One sessions.
All new clients to our studio can avail of our discounted Introductory 2 Class Pass Offer even after their discounted initial assessment, or if one to one training is more appropriate our discounted Intro Offer 3 – One to Ones, is made up of 3 x 45 minute private sessions.
Why do Foundation Classes?
- Pilates is a progressive practice so its beneficial to start with the basics, even if you have done other exercise previously
- A strong foundation will help build balanced strength and flexibility
- Try both Mat and Reformer class options
- We do still recommend revisiting the Foundations and Fundamentals classes regularly to get the most from your program
Once you have completed 8-10 Foundation Group Classes you can progress to our Essential Level classes if appropriate.
If you prefer private sessions or are coming to us with an injury, are getting back to exercise after a break or having a baby, we also offer individual appointments or an Intro Offer – 3 One to Ones on a one to one basis. The Intro Offer – 3 Ones to Ones includes:
- 3 x 45 minute One to One sessions with a teacher, at a time that suits you