We are serious about maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for both our clients and our instructors. Please understand our studio policies are for the consideration of everyone.
- All clients must complete and return a health form prior to attending classes or courses.
- We strongly recommend a one to one session prior to joining a group class, even if you have prior Pilates experience.
- Regular one to one sessions are also a good idea to ensure your technique and form are good.
- Sometimes your instructor may recommend a different level class or a one to one session to address an issue. Please follow their advice, they have your best interests in mind.
- Every class starts with a warm up. Please ensure you are there in time as late arrivals may not be admitted.
- Please inform your instructor if you have any injuries or issues from session to session, prior to the class starting.
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or have anything contagious.
- Instructors may be substituted for classes without notice.
- Two classes can be amalgamated without notice if registrations are low.
- No food or drink is allowed in the studio apart from water bottles.
- Please do not spray aerosols or perfume in the studio.
- Please do not arrive in the studio more than 10 minutes before your class / appointment. Our instructors need downtime too!
- The studio is a shoe free zone. Please always wear (clean) socks for hygiene reasons.
Booking and Payment
- All group courses and workshops MUST be paid for in advance to hold your place.
- Fees are non transferable.
- You can get more information on how to book here.
- Discounts are available for students, the unwaged and nurses and midwives, contact us for details.
- We operate a strict 12 hour cancellation policy on our group classes.
- Full fees are payable for any missed or cancelled private or semi-private session unless 24 hours prior notice is given. You can get more info here, look under “Accessing your account profile” to see how to manage your schedule.
- All appointments, classes and courses are subject to availability and scheduling.
- Our online schedule is always up to date and current – please enrol online prior to coming to a class.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class or course where there are fewer than five people registered. If this should happen, clients will be given reasonable advance notice and no charges will apply.
Prenatal and Postnatal Classes
- Clients must be 12 weeks or further along to join prenatal classes and have previous Pilates experience.
- Any pregnant clients must attend specific prenatal classes for health and safety reasons and must have clearance from a health care professional to partake in classes.
- Postnatal classes are only suitable 6+ weeks post delivery for natural births and 8 – 10 weeks for C-section, but you must discuss what class is suitable for you with an instructor prior to signing up and have clearance from your doctor or midwife. In some cases this may be required in writing.
- We are on the first floor of our building with a shared entrance. Please do not leave buggies or prams in the hall downstairs as access is required to other rooms by other tenants of the building.
If you have any questions or concerns about our studio policies that you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact us.