Embodying Your Living Architecture Through the Portal of the 3Core Connections® Embodied Perspective
Join renowned educator Wendy LeBlanc-Arbuckle in Dublin for a three day immersive experience for teachers, based on her 3Core Connections® Embodied Perspective (3CCEP).
Wendy’s approach empowers us to find our own voice and teaching style. Are you willing to give yourself time to explore, be curious and discover? Would you like to cultivate how “where you are coming from” determines the difference between controlling your body, or having a conversation with your body wisdom’s guidance.
Your set up greatly affects your results in your own progress, and with clients. It is through this portal of embodied awareness that we move beyond static muscle/bone cadaver based, biomechanical studies to a fluid, fascial biotensegrity perspective, and an inquiry into what is CORE from the body’s perspective.
Course Dates & Pricing
|3 Day Immersive||24 May 2019||€795||Enrol Now|
The 3CCEP allows us to access and sense our living architecture – our body’s vital relationships from foot to head and hand that support us moving in the world with a global awareness that grows us as fully alive, aware, empathetic beings, who are self-healing and adaptive.
Let’s explore together:
- Discovering the embodied relationships and patterning that supports awakening the biotensegrity of your internal connections and the Domes of Uplift.
- Domes of your Lower Core: feet / inner ankles / pelvic floor / palate
Domes of your Central Core: pelvic floor / respiratory diaphragm/palate.
- Domes of your Upper Core: hands / respiratory diaphragm / thoracic inlet /armpits / palate / sphenoid / cranium.
- How they all interrelate and root through your pelvic and shoulder girdles to your breathing spine – integrating your whole body in relationship with the gravitational field and spatial orientation, what Ida Rolf, creator of Structural Integration Bodywork, called Spatial Medicine.
- Discovering how being breathed is an updated approach to the Pilates Powerhouse, engaging your Lower, Central and Upper Cores from pelvic floor to palate.
- Discovering how to move beyond stretching to release your psoas and access your core intelligence.
- Experiencing the Pilates repertoire from an embodied perspective, shifting awareness from abdominal core control to whole body core coordination;
- Partnering with one another to explore how teaching Core to Core, with Wendy’s coaching guidance, supported by your own body wisdom, awakens you to your voice, a deeper, intuitive awareness of your own and your client’s fluid biotensegrity.
Experience yourself beyond the biomechanical and dissective models to sense yourself as a self-healing, self-regulating, adaptive organism, a primal, embryological perspective that is transformational.
“The forces that formed the body are continuously at work throughout life, carrying the blueprint of health into manifestation at every moment”.
––Jaap van der Wal, MD, Embryologist
Embodied Pilates Teaching Clinics
Give yourself a unique opportunity to experience how releasing into the support of gravity, breath and spatial orientation evokes internal lift and whole body core coordination naturally – your biotensegrity body.
Experience the powerful distinctions of Wendy’s 3Core Connections® Embodied Perspective in action and with partners through the Pilates Matwork and Apparatus.
Discover grounding, centering and uplifting skills to support your joints, create a healthy, elongated, vibrant spine, and learn how to empower your internal organs and wellbeing.
Cultivate a felt sense of how to use what’s just enough effort for the movement in Pilates, yoga, or any other movement or bodywork discipline, creating trust, self confidence and an access to meeting one another and being met.
When you reawaken to your innate biointelligent body, by listening to your body’s wisdom and guidance, and by allowing gravity to be your partner, instead of fighting gravity, you evoke “Core” as a relational way of being which creates a more embodied way of living, moving, and being in the world as self-healing, empathetic, adaptive beings.
Wendy Le Blanc Arbuckle – Bio
Wendy is an International leader in embodied movement, with a 40 year background in holistic health, and lifelong studies and collaborations with distinguished pioneers in yoga, Pilates, Structural Integration bodywork, somatic arts and sciences, dynamic breath work and energy medicine.
As Director of Pilates Center of Austin for the past 25 years, Wendy studied originally with Romana Kryzanowska and then with Kathy Grant, Ron Fletcher, Mary Bowen and Lolita San Miguel, Pilates Elders who studied directly with Joseph Pilates.
She has been deeply inspired by the diversity of their teaching expressions. Additionally, her extensive yoga background, along with studies with Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, Emilie Conrad, Susan Harper, Judith Aston, Tom Myers, The Guild for Structural Integration, Hubert Godard, Phillip Beach and Jaap van der Wal with profound breath, fascial biotensegrity, embryology and ontological studies, helped Wendy cultivate her own biointelligent voice.
A beloved teacher of teachers, her vision has been to illuminate the universal core principles that underlie all great body mind practices, enabling students and practitioners of any discipline to discover their wholeness by cultivating their own voice, through the portal and brilliant guidance of their biointelligent wisdom.
A founding member of the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA), the Fascia Research Society and International Association of Structural Integrators (IASI), she was on the original role delineation committee for the creation of the PMA exam, is a PMA-CPT, a presenter for Pilates Anytime and FusionPilatesEDU, and honored to be a Second Generation Mentor in Balanced Body’s Passing the Torch Mentoring Program, and a Continuum Wellsprings Practitioner.